Friday 3 May 2013

Bets 03/05/2013

Very excited about the weekend. Ladbrokes are offering £25 refund if Dawn Approach wins. Suggest using all £25 with them. Interesting they are the shortest and have been for a while on Mars. I alwasy pay very close attention when Ladbrokes do this with the Ballydole lot. I've been a huge fan of Mars for a while, just gutted not seen him enough. Going to search for a couple of outsiders today, just for the hell of it.

Chepstow 4.20: Naalatt looks a decent bet with trainer in form, Hot Snap in the formline and last race, but I'm going to be a bit outrageous and suggest Saint Jerome 18/1. The last 3 times he ran on good or better and not on AW he produced decent efforts behind Blessington, Hototo and The Gold Cheo. On a mark of 77 up in trip on quick ground makes 18/1 feel too big

Musselburgh 4.00: Gadalak looks a worthy favourite but in my pursuit for a long shot I'll take Springheel Jake 20/1. Had a poor reappearance which I blame on the surface. Over C&D he ran a quick time and has conditions again to suit.

The wild SJ double pays 356/1.

3 comments:

  1. Saint Jerome is a bit of a springer in the market! 20s into 11s now...I hope he comes in for you. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a NR now and only 2 places! And my other runner is a NR! Oh well. Means I have two bets on Saint J. Yes, fingers crossed!

      Delete
  2. Good run for ur money there on the outside rag, in with a shout atleast not like those ones at the back! Shame couldn't just last home.

    ReplyDelete