Sunday 5 May 2013

Bets 05/05/2013 - 1000 Guineas

Wow. That was impressive. Many will say it was never in doubt. I certainly didn’t think so when I backed Dawn Approach at 20/1 on Betfair. Sadly I started laying out at 7’s. I made enough of Dawn Approach and Glean to stop major embarrassment yesterday, although have a lot of antepost write offs, so defo down. After Boonga Roogeta won I had one of those feelings. Tangerine, The Confessor, Sentaril and Revolutionary all placed! Ah well. Today, Just the Judge could hook me up a big win….

Tom Pricewise Segal has tipped up a couple today and still has two Antepost bets outstanding:

Newmarket 2.05 – Fennell Bay 10/1
Newmarket 3.10 – Gabriel’s Lad 9/1
AP Bets – 2k – Snow Queen 40/1, What A Name 14/1

I had an incorrect averseness to favourites yesterday, but seem to be for them today. No doubt will backfire! Will be missing all the action again though! My bets today:

Newmarket 2.05 – Stencive 7/2. Hughes, Haggas, Azeemah formline, proven over course. What’s not too like. Opinion 10/1 may be a interesting on the Telescope comments

Newmarket 2.35 – Shirocco Star has every chance and I may well whack into a favs accumulators, but I want to take a chance on Dank 6/1. If you watch the last Newmarket race, I’m convinced he just got caught a little flat footed before was travelling very well. I think a reversal is on the cards with Thistle and Chigun. Just hope can pip the favourite using the Stoute rampage as assistance!

Newmarket 3.10 – I think the market has got this right today with the top 5 or 6. Looking at the draw, the likely pace is going to come from the low draw. I’m not sure Ladyship will get any help in that respect and although looks decent enough to win this will rule out on that basis. I think Segal has a decent chance here with Gabriel’s Lad. I think Shropshire is going to go close here, but for me Hughes can steer Hitchens 8/1 to victory. Think Gibbons left it too late at Donny. Will get enough cover and can defy top weight.

Newmarket 3.50 – Today is the first time I saw Hot Snap’s last race. Anyone not impressed with that should watch it again. I will put Hot Snap in an acc, but I can’t have any more bets in this. I really want Just the Judge to land me a big AP win. The form however look less than it did a few weeks ago. Rasmeyaa 12/1 may be the one gone slightly unnoticed.

Salisbury 2.20 – One to keep an eye on. Maybe a fun tricast between Sun Central, Mawaqeet and Mysterious Man

No comments:

Post a Comment