Wednesday 5 June 2013

Bets 05/06/2013

Well my expectations yesterday were correct and both placed. Unfortunately I back the wrong outsider so the tricast was not landed, but still, a decent outcome.

Ayr 4.40 – Awake My Soul may well be a well supported winner but I can’t not back Scrapper Smith 10/1. Taking a massive step down in class and back onto a mark has won with before. Not forgetting his trainer has a 19% SR here (+£28)

Ripon 8.15 – I backed Yeeoow blindly last night at 7/2. Having looked at the card and having seen this formline slump I’m not so keen anymore and also never run at Ripon before, but I have backed him. Like a couple of days ago there were a number of horses being backed in the Wokingham prior to a pretty decent handicap at Ripon and it did not lie! So today York Glory and Duke of Firenze are the two. The only formline that I can see racing today related to that is Misplaced Fortune 10/1. Based on faster ground and last C&D no reason why should be 10/1.

Kempton 9.00 – Future Reference 5/1 looks a better horse at Kempton with 7f looking the right distance too. SBS is going well and his horses go well at the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment