Wednesday 12 June 2013

Bets 12/06/2013

Glad I didn’t follow the money yesterday and stuck to initial thoughts. Didn’t touch the forecast after looking at the odds, but £20 not much to shout about.

Beverley 2.00 – Limegrove 4/7 ought to win, but one for an Acc rather than a single

Haydock 2.20 – I heart a long shot and Dubawi Phantom 33/1 and like two in this race. Using the Icebuster form DP definitely has work to do to get close to the places but hoping the additional aids can help. No reason why Now My Sun should be 1/3 of the price based on that form either so DP is the value. If the fav turns out then looks ahead of this field. Queen’s Estate 28/1 is going to switch back to ideal conditions again and the form behind Deai Sunrise and ahead of Saytara last year is very interesting but can understand the price with this one.

Haydock 3.50 – I don’t like the Mont Ras form anymore (I’ve written that – so better stick with that). Therefore Lord of The Dance 14/1 gets a vote based on C&D form but Hit The Jackpot 5/1 gets a bigger vote looking at form on fast ground over 8f. On a decent mark.


Haydock 4.20 – Sticking with the Icebuster 6/1 formline

2 comments:

  1. U got the earlier race wrong but oh my god...what a shout. How you picked that out (Lord of the Dance) I do not know. Luckily it is a horse I like as I backed it last year and it won so I went double down on it today when you called it's name out. Thank you very much. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FFS! I knew the Icebuster form was the one to stick with but I went for Dubawi Phantom instead of Now My Sun because of the price as form was so close together. Oh well, Lord of The Dance, nice yes.

      Delete