Saturday 8 June 2013

Bets 08/06/2013

It’s been a decent two days and I hope it continues today. Seems to be a German horse in every race at Haydock today. Hope they don’t scupper me. Lastchancelucas finished a neck behind the favourite so even though he didn’t place he outran his price and I was right about the fact the difference in price between them was a joke. There are some mental big handicaps at Chester today and C&D runners with decent draws are the ones to focus one. Tom Pricewise Segal from the Racingpost has tipped 4 horses today:

Haydock 2.05 – Brockwell 12/1
Newmarket 2.55 – Nocturn 5/1
Newmarket 3.30 – No Heretic 5/1, Highland Castle 14/1

I have a lot of thoughts today!...

Haydock 2.05 – Sun Central 4/1 is on of my favs but also think Kiama Bay should not be 22/1. On a very very low winnable mark.

Newmarket 2.20 – Having watched Ehtedaam’s 3/1 last race I don’t think Nabucco can reverse the placings.

Haydock 2.40 – Prussian 9/2 is top rated and form is solid enough for me. I guess Nymphea is an unknown and the trainer is very bullish.

Chester 2.45 – Chooseday 18/1 hacked up over C&D last year. Gets same conditions again and only 4lb higher but does have a tough draw, which is why you have to back David O’meara’s Roker Park 7/1. Decent C&D winner and he is pissing winners. Finally getting on his bandwagon.

Newmarket 2.55 – Hugo Palmer landed a decent race with Khubala the other day and there was a lot of money floating around for it. Interesting that there’s money pouring in for Zero Money 18/1 (writing this 8pm day before). I’ve been mulling over Valbchek 14/1. It’s a handicap debut and I think his rating should be higher. Does that mean his well handicapped? Not sure. Will learn a lesson today.

Chester 3.20 – Area Fifty One 11/2 has the best form on show. Handles the track but there are a few dangers. Greeleys Love gets a huge 3year old allowance and so runs 2 stone less than AFO. An Cat Dubh looks a smart C&D performer and at Chester it’s all about them, but is running from out the handicap. Finally Haylaman who nearly landed me a phat double a couple of races ago but with the form line I’ll stick with AFO

Haydock 3.15 – Pastoral Player 3/1 ought to be same price as Eton Forever. PP had to check his run last time out. The ground is defo more in his favour and he won this last year.

Newmarket 3.30 – With Tom on this one. No Heretic 5/1

Haydock 3.50 – 3 year old do well in this with their allowance. Ladies Are Forever was 3rd last year behind 2 of them and I reckon same again this year expect behind Hoyam 10/3 and City Girl 8/1 and hope it’s not Sandreamer

Beverley 4.20 – Class 5 race – what am I doing. Last Destination 8/1 either runs a blinder here or a total stinker. Lets hope for the former today.

Haydock 4.25 – I’m taking Zanetto as a bit of class and that’s why I picked City Girl. If CG wins Clancy Avenue 13/2 is my pick. Probably worth a double too. Professor is short and I think better at 7f.

Newmarket 5.15 – Maria’s Choice 2/1 has course distance and consistent form.

No comments:

Post a Comment