Thursday 13 June 2013

Bets 13/06/2013

Going to have a quick lunch break look but before the first race starts:

Newbury 1.50 - Perhaps daft to take on this favourite but I am with two 20/1 shots. Alnawiyah 20/1 on old form and Bohemian Dance 20/1 - Stoute first time hood and similar form to the favoruite behind Banoffee

2.45pm update... Bohemain Dance was running on well then so happy with that. Few more for today:

Newbury 3.25 - This is really tough but will offer so many clues for future races. If the Talent form upholds then Lady Nouf ought to blitz this field, but again I'll take it on. Jathabah 20/1 to relight the Banoffee form and Butterfly McQueen 8/1 to continue franking the Telescope form through Space Ship. This form keeps giving.

Nottingham 4.10 - I bloody hate Dik Bos and I will, maybe foolishly take him on again. In fact Im taking on a couple of horses I have on my tracker including Tioman Legend and Forest Edge and I'm tapping Misplaced Fortune 14/1 and El Viento 12/1. Both run well over this distance and firmness and have been competitive of these marks in this class too. The problem I have is Nassau Storm who looks like he will come on for last run and eye catching jockey booking. Argh.

Nottingham 4.45 - Morpheus ought to win, but not backing odds on, especially with a New Approach debutant in this line up

Might check evening races later, if leave work at decent time.

5.00pm update...Argh pants afternoon – but a few more this evening.

Leopardstown 6.55 – No reason not to back Reply 11/10

Haydock 6.20 – Jordaura 7/1 solid C&D form and back down in class. Step up in distance doesn’t look like it should be a problem.


Haydock 8.20 – I know this is the wrong thing to do but I want to do it to prove to myself its’ wrong. This is a handicap not graded and Luhaif 25/1 surely can’t be well handicapped. I was hoping I’d learn from Valbchek at the weekend but he was a non runner. The way I see it is Luhaif finished uber close to Olympic Glory, Glory Awaits and Van Der Neer in previous runs and would beat them in a handicap based on their ratings, so why ought it to be different now? I know I will find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment