Saturday 15 June 2013

Bets 15/06/2013

Last race saver Smarty Socks and an impressive Montaser meant level pegging yesterday. Will try to avoid over punting today to save for Ascot but I know what will happen once I start going through em! Segal has gone for five today. Pricewise Selections:

Sandown 2.20 – Ashaad 7/1
York 2.40 – Maven 11/1, Clayton 10/1
Musselburgh 3.35 – Nero Emperor 12/1
York 3.50 – Body and Soul 14/1

Jeez York, Musselb’ and Sandown handicaps are minefields and I am not stepping into them, well, maybe a couple.

Musselburgh 1.55 – Go Nani Go 11/2 won easily last time out and still well treated. Acts well here like half the field!

Musselburgh 2.25 – Keep an eye out on the winner to frank either Bedale or Thunder Strike. Not betting just watching.

Sandown 2.20 – With old boy Segal on this one. Ashaad 7/1 was really impressive last time out and is I think well ahead of the handicapper.

Sandown 2.55 – Morawij 2/1 is proven at this level and course and looks decent. Surprised not shorter.

York 3.15 – Hughsey is really bigging up Baltic Knight so 25% on him but 75% on Ladys First 9/2. I’m only hedgin’ because of Hughes but otherwise Ladys First goes well here, in very good form and hopefully she can win at this lower grade.

Musselburgh 3.35 –Face The Problem 20/1 looks overpriced but then quite a few do. Just look at the last time FTP was in handicap races. Hamish McGonagall 25/1 is also interesting. Averagely handicapped but really excels here perhaps by a few pounds. Both of them run in decent graded races. I’m going to be naughty with this race only because a) I can but b) I’m only betting on a few races today. I don’t think Barnet Fair can turn the table on Kingsgate Choice 12/1 and last years winner is well in after a decent run and looks a big price Bajan Tryst 18/1. I really couldn’t order which one I like more. Could be a costly race!

York 3.50 – With old boy Segal on this with Body and Soul 14/1, but in true style always opt for a couple more and vote goes to Rivellino 12/1 and Odooj 16/1. The former is risky but I think is well handicapped but no C&D form whereas Haggas puts first time blinkers on Odooj and could be the key.

Musselburgh 4.10 – If Gandalak 4/1 gets an uncontested lead which looks likely then can win this

Well except for the 3.35 at Mussel have behaved myself J

No comments:

Post a Comment