Friday 28 June 2013

Bets 28/06/2013

Nice cheeky double on Big Time Billy and Winning Express saved blushes yesterday. I shouldn’t punt on low grade races, I know, but I love it.

Doncaster 2.30 – Talent Spotter 4/1 and Misty Sparkler 14/1 have best form on show (I think)

Musselburgh 3.45 – Rothesay Chancer 5/1. There are a fair few solid C&D winners but you can’t get away from the Kingsgate Choice form. I owe that form bucks and maybe it’ll pay out again.

Doncaster 4.10 – Muharrib 6/1 was an impressive winner here on last run. Yes, first run back but does stop the SBS horses generally. Saw that yesterday with My Freedom. Only one to have course experience which usually important at Donny.

Doncaster 4.45 – Toast of the Town 2/1 is the best of the raced. Unraced look at the pedigree of Filia Regina 9/1 – tasty

Doncaster 5.20 – Gabrials Star 12/1 is creeping down the weights and has no excuses today and Rocktherunaway 14/1 based on C&D

There is some decent racing tonight so will have a look apres work!

5.30pm update.. I got RIPPPPPED to shreds at donny.

Newmarket 5.55 – I’m not sure it’s worth taking on the 3yr old fav is this as Aussie Reigns 7/4 has strong claims, but if I did it has to be with Greyfriarschorista 12/1. Down the weights, step up in trip looks a good thing to do and step down in class too.

Newmarket 6.30 – Lamar 6/4. In the tracker behind Wedding Ring so good form and hopefully experience will pay off

Chester 6.50 – At the weights you have to back Toto Skyllachy 9/4. With WTD onboard essentially got a 3 length headstart. I’ll be annoyed with myself if Clockmaker wins. One that’s on my tracker and missed him at 12/1!

Newcastle 7.15 – Prussian 5/4 owes me one after flopping last time. Back in trip needed.

Chester 7.25 – If Danat Al Atheer 2/1 takes to Chester and doesn’t kick off a fuss in the stalls may well romp this with 3yr old hefty allowance

Newcastle 7.45 – Can the York Glory and Kingsgate form land another big bet? Lady Gib 9/1 is the obvious one with Confessional 9/1 and Ubetterbegood 16/1 also interesting

Chester 7.55 – We know London Bridge is miles ahead of the handicapper but not around to stop Broughton 2/1 this time.

Newmarket 8.05 – Being potentially controversial here with myself. I know the Zanetto formline is not very strong anymore but I’ve got a soft spot for City Girl 8/1. Massively hampered in last race. Beckett knows how to win this race too so for me it’s worth a punt.

Chester 8.25 – The sensible bet is probably Kingscroft and I might have a saver on it, but I’ve watched back 2 races he run at Chester and the jinks around on the home straight as if unbalanced – it’s weird. So I’ll take a chance with Red Art 15/2. Down in weights and does go well here.


Chester 9.00 – Osin must be one of the best 7lb jocks around at the moment and Clary 13/2 ran a decent race here behind Callmeakhab who I backed other day but sadly was a NR. No idea if well handicapped as form was confusing but let’s go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment