Sunday 30 June 2013

Bets 30/06/2013

Missed all the racing yesterday, but Tominator 10/1, Majestic Queen 16/1 and Baby Strange 14/1 made it a good day. I'm VERY annoyed that I got put off by backing favs and especially those on my tracker so lost out on Ducab, Jack Dexter, Tropics and Fig Roll. But hey ho, my loss.

Segal finally chalked up a winner after a dry Ascot spell and has 3 more today:

Chantilly 2.40 - Anodin 13/2
Curragh 3.05 - Back Burner 25/1
Curragh 3.35 - Rehn's Nest 20/1

My thoughts:

Chantilly 2.40 - I agree with Fats that Style Vendome looks like the likely winner and 2/1 is perhaps generous? I'm trying to find value and it has to be San Marino Grey 12/1. I think there's a Tricast waiting to happen with these two and Segal's pick?

Curragh 3.05 - Maggie Dalton 9/1

Windsor 3.20 - Duroble Man's 3/1 form with London Bridge and Broughton is rock solid but I am thinking that with Gosden in form Flying Officer looks on a decent mark, but must be questions about trip and first run of season?

Windsor 3.55 - Fast 8/11 ought to win down in class

Windsor 4.30 - Rees' Rascal 5/1 must rate as a solid place option. C&D winner, form franked at C2 level and hopefully still improving

Salisbury 4.05 - Fair Trade 2/1 on a low low mark and ought to romp this

No comments:

Post a Comment