Friday 2 March 2012

Bets 02/03/2012

I’ll pass over Soul on this occasion (will of course regret this)” – Oh yes, well done Jay, just walk pass a 4/1 winner because you read something tenuous, even after you’ve stated how successful AUS horses are Meydan – TWAT!!! Even if I would have backed Soul, I would still have had a losing day. Following my track record at Meydan, I should stick to Tapeta races. There’s been some tantalising movements in the Chelts Markets. Kauto Star’s bid for the Gold Cup is now in the balance so the Grands Crus bid is surely more tempting. All I know is I’m on Grands Crus for the 2013 Gold Cup at 16/1 and I like it. There seem to be a lot of talk about Sprinter Sacre’s bid for the Arkle. You can understand why after his laboured effort up the Cheltenham Hill, contrasted to Al Ferof’s romp up it. Peddlers in on the drift as well. Anyone who got on Ferof at 5/1 with Paddy Power must have a semi…

Doncaster & Newbury -  A lot of small races and short price favs, but couldn’t back many of them with conviction. After yesterday I know I’ll try to chase losses so will skip punting today and refocus for tomorrow.



Lingfield 2.10 -  Fats just WhatsAaaaaapppp me. He had a tip - Red Somerset. Looking at it, he is 6lb lower than when losing by ½ length over C&D and it was a quick time on the day.



Lingfield 2.45 – Princess Lexi just needs to get going a bit quicker to take this.


£12.00 Red Somerset 10/3 - WIN £52.00
£12.00 Princess Lexi 7/4 - LOSE


Total Stake £24.00, Total Return £52.00



Disciplined P&L @ 02/03/12:
+£90.55

Reckless P&L @ 02/03/12:
+£274.47

AntePost P&L @ 02/03/12:
+£306.00

Total P&L @ 02/03/12:
+£671.02

No comments:

Post a Comment