Monday 5 March 2012

Week 3: Update on Ban Jay Desai

Total Staked £2,048.50, Total Returned £2,768.12 = Profit £719.62 (35.1% Return)

Another profitable week even though I should have have banked £100 more yesterday. Alas, I did not slip the accumulator in. It was a very easy win, win, win yesterday as well with the three selections, but, if you're not abiding by Camelot's motto, then you can't expect anything else. 

Keeping stakes consistent have definitely kept me afloat this week. If I applied my previous irrational staking patterns to my bets this week, I would have gone chasing and taken a couple of bit hits, especially at Meydan. Instead, I clawed into the black. How I am going to keep some form of discipline over the 4 days at Cheltenham I have no idea. I also have no idea how we managed to beat Liverpool, but you'll hear no complaints from me.

Marissa Miller continues to be the lucky lady taking the most hits from me, but no sign yet that she has had enough. Rosie Huntingdon keeps getting a cheeky hit here and there, but with such small stakes no reason for her to get vexed yet. Once  I reach £750 profit, I'll up to £15 per stake, but I really want to be consistently punting at least £50. I'm getting uber frustrated with small change but I'll stick at it...

No comments:

Post a Comment