Friday 23 March 2012

Bets 23/03/2012

Heeding someone’s advice is often egotistically difficult, especially when it involves your money. Not heeding your own advice is just daft; split personality springs to mind. “Must be something wrong with Stanley Bridge”, yet I still back it. There was definitely something wrong with him! £30.00 chucked. “Forecast with Get It On”, yet I didn’t back it. £15.00 opportunity lost. It all adds up! Anyway, back to my genius. Massini Sunset bolted up by 22 lengths at 16/1! Jay Desai! Ended the day £160 in the black. Nice. The flat returns tomorrow, but had some unfortunate news about Harbour watch. Doesn’t look good for Newmarket, but I’ll keep my fingers crossed.

Newbury 2.40 – Calusa Caldera won this last year and had a rubbish race prior to that, just like he did in his last. I’m a fan of last year’s C&D winners on similar marks even if it looks a forlorn hope!

Lingfield 3.00 – Drawnfrompast should merk Hinton Admiral again.

£15.00 e/w Calusa Caldera 20/1 - LOSE
£30.00 Drawnfromthepast 7/4 - LOSE

Total Staked £60.00, Total Returned £0.00

No comments:

Post a Comment