Saturday 17 March 2012

Bets 17/03/2012

Boom! Old Boy! Smashed it! Mint! JayDesai! Jockey Jockey Jockey! All terms I used yesterday after £2.50 e/w yielded £2,500. (Technically was a £100 bet with treble lines, but bov’d). This could have turned out to be an expensive date for Marissa Miller had any of the other three horses won/placed as well, but she escaped a pounding (this time). I am not close to a court order yet, but now I have flowing liquid capital, all favourites and steamers will be pummelled her way; I’m aroused at the prospect. Cheltenham cracked up to be everything I wanted it to be and more. Even without the accumulator I still surpassed £800 over the four days! I’ve always been biased towards Nicholls and still am but I’ve said it a few times this week, Henderson, you king konged this week. Hero. Legend. O’Neill SMASHED IT as well. I got Long Run wrong so I’ll take a step down, but I got Synchronised right so I’ll take a step back up. I’ll reflect further in the weekly update. I want to tuck into Meydan today but I’ll veer away and bask in glory a bit longer before I burn wads of sheets . A few want to tickle today though…

Kempton 3.25 – There are a number of trainers we should all be keep an eye on over next week after outstanding performances at Cheltenham. Pipe is one of them, especially in handicaps. Henderson is obviously the another. Ashbrittle looks a good bet to reverse form with Oscar Prairie today. He would have won by about 7 lengths last time round, but the 6lb weight reversal + 3lb claimer could do the trick. I wouldn’t fancy Bears Affair ordinarily but with Hendo/Barry combo on fire, who knows – not convinced though. Aachen is supposedly well handicapped but I can’t work that out myself so will pass over.

Newcastle 2.35 – Red Merlin’s price indicates he is ready for his return and will trounce his opposition if he improves from last year. Into Wain is interesting with a 10lb claimer,  but not sure will have enough for McCain/Jason

Uttoxeter 2.10 -  I backed Luggers Hall last night at 9/2. Very unfortunate in previous race and can make amends today.

Uttoxeter 3.20 – Segal has backed Mohi Rahrere and Mohayer. Won’t look elsewhere.


£25.00 e/w Mohi Rahrere 16/1 - LOSE
£25.00 e/w Mohayer 16/1 - LOSE
£25.00 e/w Luggers Hall 9/2 - LOSE
£25.00 e/w Red Merlin 5/2 - WIN £175.00
£25.00 e/w Ashbrittle 11/2 - LOSE
£12.50 e/w Acc - LOSE

Total Staked £275.00, Total Returned £175.00


P&L @ 17/03/12:
+£2796.30

AntePost P&L @ 17/03/12:
+£1051.62

Total P&L @ 17/03/12:
+£3847.92

No comments:

Post a Comment