Thursday 15 March 2012

Bets 15/03/2012: Chelts Day 3

Hats off to Henderson. Genius. Devastated I missed all the action. There was a serious serious gamble on yesterday and glad I jumped on the bandwagon. Son of Flicka came in from 66/1 to win at 16/1. I only had £17.00 left in one of my accounts so missed out on a another ton by not putting the usual £20 on, but this race could have turned into a dream. Segal gave me Get Me Out of Here and Silverhand, and I had picked Spirit River. Surely if SR didn’t fall I was close to the 1,2,3,4. Guess that’s more of a satisfying result rather than a financial result unless you had the quadcast! 4 of my selections fell yesterday: Spirit River, Cotton Mill, Soll and Wishfull Thinking. Got the Village Vic think all wrong but I can blame it on the unfortunate jockey change. Almost knew Sous Les Cieux was dead beat after day before yesterday and have no idea why I didn’t back Simonsig after quoting it had a good chance. Sizing was surely merked by that last fence. What a horrendous set of circumstances. Not good. Glad I predicted the whole Grans Crus thing spot on. I knew he wouldn’t respond as much as he needed to off the bridle. My biggest success was obviously Bob’s Worth Ante Post and Segal helped me out a bit more with 1st Leu. This means the great news is I’ve bust the £1,000 mark J. Boom. Back to today and surely we all need to punt on Henderson!?

Cheltenham 1.30 – Immediate attention to the Henderson horse Solix. C&D winner on good ground. Same conditions again and 9/1 is big?. Son of Flicka win gives Sir Des Champs a cheeky boost albeit he won in a handicap. For Non Stop is interesting and again I’ll take on any Nicholls horse over fences. Zaynar prefers some cut in the ground, so will stick with these two for now.

Cheltenham 2.05Buena Vista landed this for me last year and this year runs 2lb higher but with 10lb claimer so effectively 3lb lower as he had a 5lb claimer last year. This along with Spirit River was part of my each way double special but Spirit scuppered me by falling at the last yesterday. I’ve already backed this Ante Post @ 10/1. You can get bigger prices. Segal has put up Sergent Guibs and Pineau De Re. Noitced early morning support for Across The Bay and Our Father

Cheltenham 2.40Riverside Theatre is the Henderson Horse everyone will be contemplating backing. Noble Prince must go close if the wind operation has had an impact, though his form has not been done any favours by Big Zeb. I’ve always liked Rubi Light. He was 3rd to Albertas Run who will no doubt go well again with the 2 O’Neill Cheltenham horses so far finishing 1st and 2nd.  I backed Medermit each way Ante Post as Segal tipped that up

Cheltenham 3.20 – I, like many others are Big Bucks through and through. Oscar Whisky and Thousand Stars are the 2 who may topple him, or at least come close, so be worth considering a tricast?

Cheltenham 4.00 – Pipe has been raving about Salut Flo for a long while now, but is 9/2 too short for a horse with no form at Chelts? I think Divers is too high in the weights, Holmwood Legend won this last year and is technically only 6lb higher. He has not had conditions to suit since so 14/1 seems generous and think his performance in last race is understated. Giorgio Quercus – anyone interested in a Henderson outsider? Hmm, not sure about this one. Finger on the Pulse is one of those horses that jumps badly, but absolutely has a chance with a clear round and his butters jumping puts him up at 33/1. Segal has tipped up Hectors Choice. There are so many who could take this and I’m struggling to tick off Notus, Cockney and Mathui.

Cheltenham 4.40 – Segal has tipped up Sunnyhill boy. I can’t choose who to back in this. Up The Beat and Swing Bill might interest me, but no conviction.

I’m on Steamer watch again today, so just like the last 2 days if I see one I’ll get involved. Bookies hate the bandwagon. I love it.

Ante Post Bets
£25.00 e/w Buena Vista
£25.00 e/w Medermit - PLACED £81.25
£15.00 e/w Bucks (WH), Fly (Irish CH), Ferof (VC),Zark (BH) e/w Acc
£25.00 e.w Mikael D'H (w/o BB) - LOSE


Bets Today
£15.00 e/w Rubi Light 7/1 - LOSE
£15.00 e/w Solix 8/1 - LOSE
£15.00 e/w - Riverside Theatre - WIN £123.75
£15.00 e/w Sir Des Champs - WIN £105.00
£5.00 e/w Sir Des Champs - WIN £30.00
£15.00 e/w Be There in Five 33/1 - LOSE
£15.00 e/w Giorgio Quercus 25/1 - LOSE
£15.00 e/w Oscar Whisky 6/1 - LOSE
£15.00 e/w Holmwood Ledgend 14/1 - LOS
£15.00 e/w Salut Flu 9/2 - WIN £114.38
£15.00 e/w Thousand Stars 9/1 - LOSE
£15.00 e/w Across The Bay 25/1 - LOSE
£15.00 e/w Sergent Guib's 11/1 - LOSE
£15.00 e/w Pineau De Re 28/1 - LOSE
£15.00 e/w Rubi Light 7/1 - LOSE
£148.53 Big Bucks 5/6 - WIN £271.81
£15.00 Bucks, Thousand Stars, Oscar Tricast - LOSE
£15.00 Bucks, Thousand Stars, Oscar Tricast - LOSE
£15.00 e/w Cockney Mayhem 11/1 - PLACED £56.25 
£15.00 e/w Barewell Bridge 10/1 - LOSE
£15.00 e/w Finger on the Pulse 33/1 - LOSE
£15.00 e/w Sunnyhillboy 8/1 - WIN £180.00


Total Staked £908.53, Total Returned £1,036.79


P&L @ 15/03/12:
+£645.08

AntePost P&L @ 14/03/12:
+£539.10

Total P&L @ 14/03/12:
+£1184.18








No comments:

Post a Comment